Tiny Tykes Lacrosse 2019 Registration Form
WHO CAN JOIN?
Those who have birth years of either 2015 / 2016 (must be turning 3 this calendar year) All players are required to be registered online and paid in full at the time of registration. Players are only required to provide their own safety approved helmet and we take care of the rest - including a Free T Shirt!
WHEN AND WHERE DO THEY PLAY?
This year we are providing our players flexible schedules for program days. Each of the following calendar days have the option of a different time as well as location. Please select your preference when registering.
May 5th, 12th, 26th
June 2nd, 9th, 16th
10 AM -11 AM @ South Delta Curling Rink (FULL)
11 AM -12 PM @ South Delta Curling Rink
10 AM -11 AM @ North Delta Curling Rink
At this time, the DLA is accepting E transfer payments only for the Tiny Tykes Lacrosse program. Please ensure that your payment of $60.00 is immediately followed with your online registration. E transfers are to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with Islanders set up as your password (exactly as shown) If you require assistance with this method of payment, please contact Renee Close email@example.com prior to submitting your online registration.
- A full refund, less $35, prior to any participation in any organized team event (evaluations/tryouts/practices/exhibition games).
- A full refund, less $85, if participation in any organized team event (evaluations/tryouts/practices/exhibition game) has occurred prior to playing the first League game.
- A full refund, less $85, up to two weeks into the season (after the first League game has commenced) for medical reasons. Requests for refunds due to valid medical conditions must be accompanied by a physician note.
- Under no conditions will refunds be processed after the end of the 2nd week of the official lacrosse playing season, commencing April 6, 2019.
- Note: The submission of completed player registration is confirmation that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Refund Policy.
Note: The submission of a completed player registration is confirmation that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Refund Policy and are providing your parental/guardian consent for the required BCLA Insurance Waiver - UNDER the Age of Majority. (Please read the following BCLA Waiver prior to submitting your registration)
All information collected during registration will only be used by my local lacrosse association and the British Columbia Lacrosse Association for registration purposes. The information collected will not be shared with any parties outside of the BC Lacrosse Association and its members.
Play Safe. Play Hard. Play Fair.
Delta Lacrosse Association