Each year the Delta Lacrosse Association awards the "Delta Lacrosse Association Field Lacrosse
Scholarship Award" as we understand the importance of education.
One $1000.00 Scholarship will be awarded to one graduating Delta Lacrosse player.
Scholarship Award Criteria
-Must be a graduating grade 12 player with an average or higher G.P.A entering post secondary
- Must have played Delta Field Lacrosse for at least two years prior to graduating season and be a
member in good standing.
- Must represent good sportsmanship for the game of Lacrosse
- Community and/or high school volunteer service
- Delta Lacrosse Association Service - coaching, refereeing, timekeeping
- Number of years played in Delta
-Post secondary education goals
Email the following required documents (PDF format) to- email@example.com by the
Subject line RE: Field Scholarship Application and Full Name
-Written statement from applicant expressing how you have met scholarship criteria and
considerations and outlining your future educational goals (max 500 words)
- Copy of your last report card or school transcript
- Letter of reference from someone who can attest to your volunteer service (include contact
- Applications must be received by June 3, 2023.
All applications will be considered and recognized.
- Scholarship funds will be awarded upon recipient providing proof of acceptance to post-secondary
education up to one year from receiving awards.
Thank you to all applicants.