Each year the Delta Lacrosse Association wards the "Delta Lacrosse Association Box Lacrosse
Scholarship Award" as we understand the importance of education.
One $1000.00 Scholarship will be awarded to one graduating Delta Lacrosse player.
Scholarship Award Criteria
-Must be graduating grade 12 with an average or higher G.P.A and entering post secondary studies
- Must have played Delta Minor Box Lacrosse for at least two years
- Must represent good sportsmanship for the game of Lacrosse
- Community and/or high school volunteer service
- Delta Lacrosse Association Service - coaching, refereeing, timekeeping
- Number of years played in Delta
-Post secondary education goals
Email the following required documents (PDF format) to- firstname.lastname@example.org by the
Subject line RE: Box Scholarship Application and Full Name
-Written statement from applicant expressing how you have met scholarship criteria and
considerations and outlining your future educational goals (max 500 words)
- Copy of your last report card or school transcript
- Letter of reference from someone who can attest to your volunteer service (include contact
- Applications must be received by June 3, 2023. All applications will be considered and recognized.
- Scholarship funds will be awarded upon recipient provided proof acceptance to post-secondary
education up to one year from receiving awards.
Thank you to all applicants.